Jonathan Nuss is a member of the Business Law group.
Prior to his career in law, Jonathan worked in public diplomacy at the Atlantic Treaty Association in Copenhagen and Brussels. He also worked as an intern at the Canadian Consulate General in Atlanta.
Jonathan has been involved in a number of organizations, serving as Executive Vice President on the international board of the Youth Atlantic Treaty Association, and as a Member of the McGill Law Faculty Council. He currently co-chairs the Montreal chapter of the Canadian Friends of the Israel Museum (Young Associates).
He is fluently bilingual in English and French, and has a functional knowledge of Italian, Danish, and Swedish.
Jonathan joined Heenan Blaikie in 2012, after having articled and worked as a summer student at the firm.
- B.C.L./LL.B., McGill University, 2011
- M.A. (International Affairs), Uppsala University, 2007
- B.A. (Economics and Political Science), McGill University, 2005
Publications & Conferences
- Author, "Facilitating Meaningful Outcomes", ADR Bulletin, Vol. 13, No. 3, December 2010.
- Author, "The Caspian Sea Legal Regime: A Neoliberal-Neorealist Debate", Uppsala University, Department of Peace and Conflict Research, June 2007 (Master's Thesis).